- An effusive thank-you note from "Team Delivering Happiness," with my name handwritten in the blank after the "Dear";
- A hardcover copy of the book with a new jacket featuring a blurb by Seth Godin and touting it as a "#1 New York Times Bestseller" and "#1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller," signed on the first page with a blue Sharpie and a smiley by Tony Hsieh;
- A "2010 Delivering Happiness Bus Tour" CD;
- A blue "Live in the Wow! - Tony Hsieh" bookmark;
- A small bag of Pop Chips (to represent happiness?);
- A "Delivering Happiness" t-shirt; and
- A charity: water rubber bracelet.
Which is not a smiley kind of thing, as far as I'm concerned.